Straight Line Sumo V 900 Surf Sac (900 lbs.)
This sac is designed to give you the biggest, baddest wakesurf wave on the planet. Over 100 gallons of awesome to drop your rubrail to the water!
Our mission is to give you options for creating larger wakes so you can have as much fun as possible. The SUMO Sacs are easy to use, durable and convenient. It is designed to work as a Plug 'N Play option with your factory ballast system or on deck with our SUMO pumps. We offer an extensive selection of ballast to fit any boat and budget.
SUMO SAC SPRING-LOADED LINK VALVE
Straight Line's spring-loaded "One Link Valve" creates a clean, water-tight seal that automatically opens and closes when the pump is used for filling and draining, eliminating water shooting into the boat.
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new conditon with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.
Bag Size When Full:
- 50" x 22" x 22"
- 900 lbs.
- 1X Link 41" X NPT
- SUMO Skin 1000D: SUMO Sacs are made with our own flexible and puncture-resistant fabric, "SUMO Skin." It has a durable 1000D polyester core that is heat laminated to lightweight PVC skins with a bonding agent. This sandwich construction is 150% stronger in tearing tests and 37% higher in tensile strength than our competitors, making it the most durable ballast bag available.
- SUMO Seams: Every SUMO sac is double welded to ensure a watertight seal. Our tough SUMO Skin is overlapped and hot air welded. You can see the smooth and clean seams on the outside of every bag, and a second welding operation applies an inch wide sealing tape to the inside of every seam.
- LINK Valve: Our unique LINKTM system provides a hassle free connection to your Sumo Pump, keeping your boat dry on the inside. The LinkTM Valve is watertight and can also be used as a convenient way to purge air from your bag.
- 1" NPT Valves: NEW and Improved threaded valves provide a perfect water tight seal, and have been pressure tested up to 6 PSI. Our 1" NPT ports allow built in ballast systems to fill, drain and vent quickly for hassle free operation.
- Weight label around valve for easy size identification
- Color coded graphics for ideal boat location recommendations