The S.P.R Short features an asymmetrical offset zipper closure and team-inspired Pro-Fit short contour. If you find other vests sitting too low around your waist then our shorter line length is for you. Our full S.P.R construction and modern materials make for a sharp statement that you can wear for your lake-ready or park-worthy performance. A classic style blended with environmentally-conscious elements defines this jacket as one of the most recognizable out there. The Short’s TrueFit liner adapts to your ups and downs for consistent day-long comfort. Our Aqua-X glue has removed any trace of solvent, making this one of the most conscientious jackets we have ever produced. Like every vest in the Follow Season 10 range, it comes in a biodegradable shipping bag.
– PRO FIT Short
– NEW! TrueFit Internal Liner.
– NEW! Pro Short Fit Cut.
– NEW! Offset Zipper.
– 2mm Debossed Chest Logo.
– Polyester jersey made from recycled plastic bottles.
– Aqua-X glue – solvent free so there are no more harmful chemicals.
– PVC free buoyancy foam.
– Dual layer neoprene construction.
– Reduced individual foam panel segments.
– Distressed leather zipper pulls.