Slingshot Nomad Wakeboard 2022
Slingshot Wakeboard Size Chart
|Board||Length (cm)||Rider (lbs)|
1015 N 2000 W
Springville UT 84663
- Continuous Rocker profile makes this wide board fast, keeping you less tired, and on the water longer.
- Removable fins for better edge hold behind the boat and a clean feel on rails
- Belly Channels gives this board additional traction and stability on the water
- Vertically laminated wood Construction for maximum durability and amazing performance
- Flex Tips for the best nose and tail presses in the game
Large and in charge, the Nomad is a crossover boat/cable board with a bigger, wider outline that delivers more pop, smoother landings, easier planing and more style and steeze on the water.
The Nomad is the Godfather of the big board revolution. Built as a crossover model between boat and cable, this board is what lead slingshot to the discovery of that bigger boards bring bigger pop, smoother landings, more stability, and of course MORE STYLE on the water. With the added surface area, riders are able to plane at slower speeds, ride with less tension on the line and, in turn, spend more time riding with less fatigue on the body. The Nomad has enough stiffness in the belly to deliver excellent pop behind the boat, yet in the past few seasons has become a cable favorite as well.