Slingshot Native Wakeboard 2022
Slingshot Wakeboard Size Chart
|Board||Length (cm)||Rider (lbs)|
1015 N 2000 W
Springville UT 84663
- Continuous Rocker profile makes this wide board fast, keeping you less tired, and on the water longer.
- Removable fins for better edge hold behind the boat and a clean feel on rails
- Eliptical Concave making this boar have a lot of pop and a great flex feel on rails
- Vertically laminated wood Construction for maximum durability and amazing performance
- Flex Tips for the best nose and tail presses in the game
Built for versatility and a friendly feel in all conditions, the Native is a new crossover board built around our fan-favorite Recoil model of years past.
Inspired by one of Slingshot’s flagship models, the Native is an ALL NEW crossover board designed to dominate both the boat and the park. The subtle flex tips and an exaggerated elliptical concave deliver fun and floaty transitions from edge to edge. In the park it embraces round surfaces and helps riders lock in for longer presses, while offering more control and “feel”. If you were ever a fan of the Recoil model from past years, it’s time to bust out your checkbook and jump aboard the latest rendition!
Design by Alex Graydon x Slingshot Wake.