Ronix Kid's Flyweight Atlantik Wakesurf Board 2023
Ronix Wakesurf Board Size Chart | Surf Style
|Wakesurf Board||Board Length (Ft/In)||Suggest Max Rider Weight (lbs)|
|Koal Classic Longboard||4'10"||125+|
|Koal Classic Longboard||5'4"||150+|
|Koal Classic Fish||4'6"||175|
|Koal Classic Fish||5'0"||205|
|Koal Classic Fish||5'6"||155+|
|Women's Koal Classic Fish||4'5"||170|
|Koal Surface Crossover||4'5"||205|
|Koal Surface Crossover||4'11"||160+|
|Super Sonic Space Odyssey Boy's Fish||3'9"||90|
|Super Sonic Space Odyssey Girl's Fish||3'9"||90|
|Super Sonic Space Odyssey Kids Powertail||3'9"||100|
A Kid’s specific surf style board made for those kids looking to get big slashes and carves on the wave
- An Ocean inspired traditional surfer with a reactive tip for locked in turns.
- The slightly redesigned Flyweight Atlantik is made for powerful bottom turns, off-the-lip airs and walls of spray.
- Performance driven for instant feeling power and response on the wave.
- New for 2023 the Atlantik has a sharper, skim-style rail in the tail to increase speed. Lighter construction, allowing the board to feel more reactive.
- Thru-Tail Bottom Concave: Creates lift and speed through the tail of the board making it easier to re-balance from spins and maintain pocket speed.
- Rail Wings: Create break in rail-line allowing for pivoting of the tail.
- Fang Tail: Originally cut on the shores of Lake Ronix. Increases straight line speed and makes maneuvering the board on rail instant.
- Rapid Taper: The taper from the board’s wide point to the nose is aggressive. This decreases the engaged rail creating instant turns and pivoting in the nose.
- Dome Top: Allows the board to roll from edge to edge faster.
- Transitional Rails: Gradually sharper edges in the tail. Better water-flow off the tail increases speed and makes for a quicker release on the lip of the wave for tricks and spins.
- Quad Fin: Power at the bottom turn and quick release at the top of the wake. Propel The board into the turn with no performance hang ups when you are ready to release into a trick
FIN-S FLOATING FINS - LEFT/RIGHT: 3.5” PIVOT - CENTER: 2 -1.8” NUB
FLYWEIGHT - Ronix’s lightest weight construction board