Ronix Alloy Fluid Shift Mast w/ Balance 1300cm2 Front Wake Foil Wing
1015 N 2000 W
Springville UT 84663
Ronix Alloy Fluid Shift Mast
Have you gotten up on a wakesurfer but can't get up on a wake foil? Ronix has created the world's first and industry's first telescoping wake foil mast
- Made for those learning to foil and for those trying to progress past the beginning stages
- The Fluid Shift mast takes flight at an initial height of 14” inches and can be moved up two more times to 17” inches and 20” inches giving the new rider the perfect platform to start on.
- With the ability to shift the height on the fluid mast in a matter of a few seconds, you will find yourself foiling better and longer
- Ronix made foiling a whole lot easier and a lot more fun for the whole family. The days of being bucked off the foil are now over!
- The lowest 14” height setting will minimize the flight ability and magnify your chances of getting up and cruising around
- As you build your confidence you can then position the mast towards the center of the tracks and gradually raise the height by 5” increments
- Ride the same setup and get a totally different experience you can now have a beginner and advanced foiler riding on the same setup and loving it
Ronix Balance 1300cm2 Front Wake Foil Wing
The best shape to begin your foil experience with
This is the foundation model – the ideal size and construction for somebody new to foiling regardless of what size they are, or somebody experience that wants that blend of speed and lift. With a medium wingspan with a deeper depth, the outline allows a soar with reliability, while the elliptical outline creates a quicker reacting turn. – Basis of Balance
A rhythmic flow of a sequence of movements. A common theme in analyzing foils is getting great drive, and lift but having a hard time controlling it. The board will skyrocket to the top, plunge to the bottom, or somewhere in between. This series of wings will ask you what floor on the elevator you want to attend – and most importantly – keep you there. A nimble turn that will easily roll over to the edge with its elliptical outline and additional width. Will quickly set you in the sweet spot, keep you on your specified flight pattern, and do it with a quicker reacting edge hold.