HO Syndicate Pro Water Ski 2023
HO Water Ski Size Chart | Course Water Skis
|Board||Length (in)||Rider (lbs)|
|Syndicate Omega||65||Up to 150|
|Syndicate Omega Max||65||Up to 150|
|Syndicate Omega Max||66||150-180|
|Syndicate Omega Max||67||180-210|
|Syndicate Omega Max||68||210+|
The 2023 Syndicate PRO (Mark II) features a Narrow Width, from tip to tail. This allows the ski to roll on to a higher edge angle to drop into the turn more naturally while holding more direction into the wakes. For this 2nd generation Syndicate PRO, we took the proven, rock solid stable Omega rockerline and increased it’s maneuverability by replacing the flat spot with a Continuous Radius Rocker. The Syndicate PRO Mark II employs a rounder, larger bevel package that allows the ski to roll on edge better with increased stability. It’s got a narrower pulled in “Pin” Tail for increased maneuverability.
In addition to its carbon fiber interior, this ski is equipped with a carbon fiber wrapped top and base. This abundance of high performance aerospace carbon fiber results in a lighter, stiffer ski with more responsiveness than ever before. It’s Syndicate Construction is a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and ultra-lightweight PVC Foam Core Technology for a lighter more responsive ski that utilizes the world’s top materials for unparalleled performance. It’s Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin, an advanced laminar textured ski base, reduces ski drag & increases speed, with 20% less ski weight! To top it off, we’ve given it our new Syndicate Adjustable Fin: A simple, minimal and functional design utilizing a single 5-32 hex key for micro-adjustment and fin blade clamping.
- NEW! Adjusted Carbon Ratio above and below the core for a more refined flex pattern
- Narrow Width Profile: rolls onto the highest edge angles and holds the most direction into the wakes.
- High Volume Concave: Increased Downforce for Stability and Drive
- Syndicate Construction
- Syndicate Core: Cross-linked structural foam for high responsiveness
- Bio Resin: 35% Natural Glycerin Resin, a by-product of biodiesel production
- 100% Carbon Fiber Laminates: Highest stiffness to weight ratio
- Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin: Advanced laminar textured ski base to increase stability
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin
- Made in Seattle, WA USA