Return Policy & Guarantee
Now this is where we are treading some seriously new ground. We trust the gear we sell, in fact we trust it so much we back it up. Purchase anything we sell; try it, ride it, use it for up to 30 days and if you don't like it - send it back. Try getting that kind of service from your run-of-the-mill online shop. Here are the details:
- The Performance Guarantee is available for all current model products with the exception of tower quipment, binding lube, and stickers that have already been stuck to something; because that would just be ridiculous.
- To take advantage of the Performance Guarantee you must return the item with all original packaging, invoices, tags and shipping materials.
- You may request an exchange, in-store credit, or credit on your credit card / Paypal for your returned purchase.
- Items have to be in good condition - they can be used but NOT abused. Items that have excessive wear, discoloration, or damage will not be accepted.
- The guy who checks these packages in is very grumpy and probably won't accept the return unless it meets the requirements. We'd fire him but he accepts ski time as payment and he works alone in the basement - so we never have to see him. If you need to - call our Customer Service reps, they are nice and smell good.
Instructions for Returning/Exchanging a Product:
- Ensure that your product qualifies for a return.
- Fill out the information on the original invoice / return form.
- Package the product, tags and return form in the original packaging.
- Ship the package back to Liquid Skier via UPS or FedEx
You can look up nearby shipping locations at: http://www.fedex.com/Dropoff/start?locale=en_US.
Once we receive the product back we will process the return and send out an exchange or refund the full product value minus shipping / handling charges.
- You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to return an item. Any returns that occur after that time will not be accepted. If your order is purchased after October 1st as a Christmas gift the return policy will be extended until January 10th.
- All items returned must be in new, unused condition. Any items that have wear / damage or do not include all original tags and packaging will be either not be returned or be subject up to a 50% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for original and return shipping charges which will be deducted from the refund.
- Closeout, Sale, Used or Blem items are not available for return unless they are defective. Some of these items may be exchanged, please contact a customer service representative if you would like to seek an exchange.
Terms on Returns and/or Exchanges:
- You may request an exchange, in-store credit, or credit on your credit card for your returned purchase.
- We are only able to offer credit on the card that was originally used to purchase the merchandise.
- Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded on orders that were originally shipped free of charge - a minimum of $15.00 for shipping will be deducted.
- We are not responsible for returned items until we have signed for them.
- Any refused shipments that were originally ordered by the customer that are not authorized by Liquid Skier will be charged a 20% restocking fee and the complete shipping and handling costs.
- Returns/exchanges are usually processed within 3 - 4 business days after receipt. However, during busy times, they can take up to 15 business days. Please contact us if you have not received a status on your return/exchange after 10 days of our receiving it. Please have your order number from your returned package available when you contact us.
Damaged or Delayed Merchandise:
We make every effort to send your order in a safe and timely manner. We use only reputable couriers (usually Fed Ex, Fed Ex Ground, or UPS). If you receive a package that is damaged, please contact our customer service department immediately, within 24 hours of receipt, as shipping damage claims have a limited submitting time. Unfortunately, since we have no control over your order once it has been shipped, we are not responsible for delays in shipping due to FedEx, FedEx Ground, or UPS. Claims for timely delivery must be taken up with the courier service.
Product Description / Images:
Product descriptions are a generalized overview for a specific product. More detailed information is available by contacting Liquid Skier. Product images are for representation only. Products may differ in appearance from the images and/or descriptions on the website. Manufacturer changes in color, functionality, and styling may not be represented in either the current image or description. Liquid Skier will not be responsible for returns based on minor image and/or description discrepancies. Please contact us if you have questions about specifics before placing your order.
We sell only the highest quality merchandise and stand behind every product we sell. If you have a problem with an item purchased from us, please email [email protected] to obtain information on the warranty procedure for your specific product. Please note that the customer is responsible for all shipping charges on warranty returns, whether to Liquid Skier or the manufacturer, including any return shipping charges not covered by the manufacturer.
We try to provide our customers with the best service and shipping. If you encounter a shipping error that is the fault of our shipping department, please contact us immediately and we will handle the problem as quickly as possible, at our expense. Please note that discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receiving product.