Phase 5 Matrix Wakesurf Board 2020
THE MOST TECHNICALLY ADVANCED SKIM STYLE BOARD EVER.
Pro Level Favorite
- The Matrix is the board of choice of a number of the best riders in the world
Light As A Feather
- The Matrix is built using Phase 5's exclusive Performance VRT Construction making it the thinnest and lightest board in the line
- The bottom shape of the Matrix is a single to double concave that reacts faster rail to rail than a typical flat bottom. The pintail ends turn and pull faster than any other outline, ensuring nothing will respond quicker
- The Matrix layup blends carbon, aramid glass, epoxy to create the most advanced board layup available anywhere
The Matrix is designed to be the lightest and most responsive skim style board ever developed. The Matrix has an ultra-thin 5/8" core, GatorSkin carbon layup, a carbon stringer that runs tip to tail and Phase 5's exclusive Proformance build process. This construction allows the Matrix to be thinner and lighter without sacrificing strength or durability and gives you the most responsive ride possible. Beyond the materials, the Matrix has a shape like nothing else in the Phase 5 line. A single to double concave bottom channels water through to a subtle V-Spline tail, giving the Matrix quicker rail to rail speed and a more responsive feel. To make the board more forgiving, the bottom contours work with a soft outline and rounded pintail profile to give the Matrix smooth transitions and a flowing feel.
The Phase 5 Matrix is the board of choice for many riders including Parker Payne and Sean Silveira.
Enter the Matrix.
- 48" x 20" x .625" - 7 Liter Volume = For Riders 60 - 135 lbs.
- 51" x 20.25" x .625" - 7.5 Liter Volume = For Riders 90 - 170 lbs.
- 53" x 20.5" x .65" - 8 Liter Volume = For Riders 120 - 200 lbs.
- 56" x 20.75" x .625" - 9.3 Liter Volume = For Riders 140 - 230 lbs.
Size recommendations vary based on wave size and ability level.
- Performance Traction pads
Contoured pads for the best grip and comfort while riding
- Proformance Construction
The lightest board construction available - exclusive to the Matrix
- GatorSkin Carbon Layup
Super Tuff Carbon and Aramid glass weave. The strongest material used on any wakesurf board. For those demanding the best performance.
- Carbon Stringer
Extra carbon inlay strip that runs from tip to tail - enhances stiffness and overall board performance
Refined vacuum assisted hand lamination process with built-in glass / bar stringers on the bottom edge of the board for extra strength and pop
- Textured Finish
Top sheet with texture and reduced laminate for less weight
- 5/8" Continuous Core Thickness
Most responsive and sensitive thickness that also provides increased pop
Proprietary material used to create beautiful digital graphic inlays
- Hand Built in the USA
Every Phase 5 board is shaped by hand by actual riders / shapers in Venice, Florida
- Small 1" Single Fin
The lowest amount of drag with the most speed and agility of any skim fin setup
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new condition with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.