Soulcraft Jimmi 8 Wakesurf Board 2019
Jimmi Sparling Pro Model
- Jimmi Sparling Pro Model
- Super aggressive surf style shape
- Can run as either a quad or twin fin setup
- Very fast and responsive design
- Ideal for airs, bottom turns and spin moves
The Jimmi 8 is a continual evolution of surf performance from the minds of Jimmi Sparling and Jeff Whalers. For years these two have been tweaking and refining every aspect of this board to fine tune the ultimate surf machine. The Jimmi 8 is an aggressive carver that easily builds lots of speed for maximum pop off the wake or wide bottom turns.
- 4' 6" - Performs best for riders 130 - 190 lbs.
- 4' 8" - Performs best for riders 150 - 210 lbs.
- 4' 10" - Performs best for riders 170 - 240 lbs.
- 5' 0" - Performs best for riders 190 - 290 lbs.
- 5' 2" - Performs best for riders 210 - 320 lbs.
- Wide profile for more speed and power. Great for airs and getting back into the pocket when further back. Sharp edges at the rear with softer lines at the front for quick transitions and a smooth overall feel.
- Tapered diamond fang tail that provides drive for big airs but will still release for carves and spins.
- Intermediate to Advanced. Overall forgiving shape for intermediate riders that really comes alive for experienced surfers.
- EPS foam w/ wood stringer. Traditional surf construction for a lively feel and lightweight performance.
- Jimmi prefers two large front fins and two nubsters but can be customized as any twin or quad fin setup.
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new condition with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.