Phase 5 Leeo Wakesurf Board 2020
Loose, Responsive, and Lightning Fast
- Designed and ridden by 3X World Champion Jodi Grassman
Balanced Aggressive Shape
- The Leeo has a snub nose and boxed diamond tail that rides great revert, is extremely fast down the wave and responds quickly rail to rail
Carbon and Innegra Layup
- Lightweight construction that is more durable reacts faster than a standard board layup
- If you want to take your riding to the next level the Leeo will help you do that - 360s, boardslides, shiva tricks and more are at your fingertips with this great shape
World Champion and BoardCo team rider Jodi Grassman is one of the most influential riders in wake surfing. The Leeo reflects the powerful way that Jodi rides with its incredible performance.
The Leeo has a shape that everyone will love with a wider tail which makes the Leeo fast with lots of pop off the top of the wave. It also a stub nose that will make spins easier and landing and riding revert easier which is especially important when you start learning shuvs.
The Leeo is hand built in Florida using Phase 5's full carbon top wrap process that gives the board unmatched speed, durability, and aesthetics.
- 46" x 20.25" x .625" - 9 Liter Volume = For Riders 70 - 140 lbs.
- 50" x 20.35" x .625" - 10 Liter Volume = For Riders 100 - 170 lbs.
- 54" x 20.5" x .625" - 11 Liter Volume = For Riders 130 - 205 lbs.
Rider size suggested is for average fitness and ability. Experienced riders may prefer smaller size and beginners may require a larger size.
- Techno Grip Traction pads
Mid density EVA horizontal groove with dimple dots. The best traction grip Phase 5 has ever offered
- Carbon Layup
The stiffest layup available. Extremely lightweight and very durable. Makes the board much faster than traditional glass
Refined vacuum assisted hand lamination process with built in glass / bar stringers on the bottom edge of board for extra strength and pop
- PolyLam Gloss
Top shelf gloss finish that provides a clean and polished look
- .625" Thickness
Medium thickness for a balance of buoyancy and responsiveness
- Continuous Core
Same thickness from nose to tail. Adds float and buoyancy to help keep the board in the wave
Proprietary material used to create beautiful digital graphic inlays
- Hand Built in the USA
Every Phase 5 board is shaped by hand by actual riders / shapers in Venice, Florida
- Small 1.2" Single Wave Fin
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new condition with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.