Phase 5 Diamond LTD Wakesurf Board 2020
PROVEN HIGH-PERFORMANCE SKIM STYLE
Proven High Performance Skim Shape
- The Diamond is a true trick surgeon with more than one world championship title under its belt
3 Fin Performance Design
- A single 1-inch skim fin with two nub fins for added grip (especially helpful for not over rotating spins)
Turbo Tail Design
- Handles a variety of rider sizes and lets you fade further back on the wave than most skim shape
LIMITED Feather Light 3D Fat Weave + Innegra Laced Carbon
- Even faster, more responsive and more durable than the standard diamond board
- One of the best boards available for 360s, board slides, floaters and more. The nub fins break free easily but grab at the end to help you pull of your 360s easier.
The Diamond Turbo LTD is the same shape and design as the standard Diamond Turbo but with Phase 5's exclusive innegra laced carbon. The LTD features a lighter frame with a snappier feel on the water too. The lighter design allows the board to flow easier under-foot on shuv tricks and feel more responsive on airs, spins and carves. Only a handful of these boards have been made so grab one while they are still available!
The Diamond Turbo tail design gives you added speed and power! It comes with three fins so you can decide how much you want the board to stick while learning new spin tricks. Ride it with a one, two or three fin setup and add another trick to your bag.
The Diamond is a true legend that has helped riders push their limits for the past 6 years. Designed by the 7x World Champion and BoardCo team rider Drew Danielo, the Diamond has been proven time and time again to help take riders abilities to the next level. Regarded as one of the fastest wakesurf boards ever built, the Diamond can generally be ridden smaller than most boards. The new Turbo Tail profile generates more power and allows you to ride off the tail, using your back foot without losing the wave. The traditional skim nose prevents the board from digging into the wave when pressing forward, letting you position your feet almost anywhere without losing speed or burying the nose.
The Phase 5 Diamond Tubo is hand built in Florida using Phase 5's full carbon GatorSkin wrap process that gives the board unmatched speed, durability, and aesthetics.
- 51" x 20.5" x .75" - 10 Liter Volume = For Riders 100 - 170 lbs.
- 54" x 20.75" x .75" - 10.6 Liter Volume = For Riders 140 - 195 lbs.
- 57" x 22" x .75" - 11 Liter Volume = For Riders 160 - 220 lbs.
Size recommendations vary based on wave size and ability level.
- Techno Grip Traction pads
Mid density EVA horizontal groove with dimple dots. The best traction grip Phase 5 has ever offered
- Feather Light 3D Fat Weave + Innegra Laced Carbon
Lighter, faster, more responsive - only available in limited quantities.
Refined vacuum assisted hand lamination process with built-in glass / bar stringers on the bottom edge of the board for extra strength and pop
- PolyLam Gloss
Top shelf gloss finish that provides a clean and polished look
- 3/4" Thickness
Medium thickness for a balance of buoyancy and responsiveness
- Continuous Core
Same thickness from nose to tail. Adds float and buoyancy to help keep the board in the wave
Extra carbon inlay strip running from nose to tail to enhances stiffness and overall board performance
- Hand Built in the USA
Every Phase 5 board is shaped by hand by actual riders / shapers in Venice, Florida
- 3 Fins - 1X 1-inch Skim Fin and 2X 1-inch Fakie Fins
Loose feel and easy to spin with just enough grip to pull out of spins and stomp tricks.
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new condition with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.