Hyperlite Brighton Wakeboard Boots 2018
HYPERLITE BRIGHTON BOOTS
- Lower cuff height with Velcro strap for adjustable support
- A System boot designed specifically for a women's foot
- Great boot for both boat or cable riding
- Flex Level 6 - Lower cuff with great support
- Preferred boot of Courtney Angus and Raimi Merritt
- Interfaces with the Hyperlite System Bindings
Inspired by the Hyperlite It Girls Team, the Brighton System Boot offers a supportive feel with a women's specific lasted fit. The removable upper Velcro strap allows a rider to fine tune the snugness for a more secure and comfortable ride. The Brighton boot also features Hyperlite's new Memory Foam insole and super plush heat moldable Hyper-liner for the perfect fit.
- Womens Size 7 | Mens Size 6
- Womens Size 8 | Mens Size 7
- Womens Size 9 | Mens Size 8
- Womens Size 10 | Mens Size 9
Hyperlite outsoles blend performance, comfort, and durability in the lightest possible EVA material. TPR Shock pad provides extra cush on hard landings.
Custom Memory Foam Insoles
Our custom insoles decrease shock and provide excellent energy return for maximum performance. Multi-density construction provides extra support and comfort in critical areas. Made with zero stretch anti-microbial fabric.
Heat Moldable Hyper-Liner EVA
Custom heat moldable liner conforms to your foot creating the perfect fit. Heat them up and dial them in!
Fully Lasted Fit
Wrapped and stitched around an actual foot cast creating the optimal fit and feel.
EVA Heel Impact Protection
Absorbs impacts better, reducing stress on your knees
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new condition with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.