HO Syndicate V Type Water Ski 2015
$669.87 was $1,350.00
SYNDICATE V-TYPE SKI TECHNOLOGY
Speed + Angle = Velocity. Born from velocity is V-TYPE. The all new 2015 Syndicate slalom ski comes from over 5 years of research into the speed and angle components of slalom skiing combined into one velocity vector. V-TYPE includes the stability and speed of the Syndicate S-series with the angle seeking aggression of the Syndicate A-series. The result is a refined superski capable of pushing limits while inspiring confidence.
V-TYPE is built on an all new "V-Shaped" profile. The wider profile of a Syndicate S2 is located under the skier's front foot, but quickly tapers into the narrow tail section of a Syndicate A3. V-TYPE's narrower tail section generates amazing angle immediately out of the buoy, while the wider platform under the skier's front foot provides unmatched speed and stability.
The all new Velocity Rocker combines an increased tail rocker section with a clearly defined rocker flat spot located under the skier's front foot. The increased tail rocker section allows the ski to naturally seek angle out of the turn and off of the wakes. The rocker flat spot provides the speed needed to reach maximum course width and a solid platform to balance on.
The finishing touch to the 2015 V-TYPE is Stability Tuning. A strategically located stainless steel tip weight combined with an elastomer damping pad, dampens the natural frequency of the V-TYPE's shovel for increased stability. With an effect similar to a slalom ski's wing, Stability Tuning allows skier's to fine tune tip pressure and harmonic resonance to maximize performance.
- 65 in. = 100 - 170 lbs.
- 66 in. = 120 - 190 lbs.
- 67 in. = 140 - 210 lbs.
- 68 in. = 160 - 240 lbs.
BINDING SIZES VMax:
- Men's 6 - 7
- Men's 8 - 9
- Men's 10 - 11
- Men's 12 - 13
BINDING SIZES XMax:
- Men's 4 - 8
- Men's 7 - 11
- Men's 10 - 15
- V-Shape: Narrow width in back for immediate angle off the buoy, with traditional width in front for support and speed
- Velocity Rocker: Increased tail rocker builds angle into the wakes, while a defined flat spot underfoot enhances speed and stability
- Stability Tuner: Fine tunes the feel of the ski by applying tip pressure, like a fin wing, while reducing tip vibration
- Acceleration Flex: automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Superlite Construction: a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite core technology
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Direct Connect System
- TruFit Last: For amazing out-of-the-box fit, with no hot spots
- Marshmallow Foam: For the softest, most comfortable fit imaginable
- Power Bungee Laces: Rubber boot feel with unmatched support
- Power Hook Closure: Improved upper cuff closure for enhanced performance
- Power Lace Management: Simple, aft mounted lace post eliminates loose laces
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new condition with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.