HO FreeMax Water Ski Binding in Black / Blue
HO FreeMAX Boot
Connects to the ski directly through the center of the footbed allowing for maximum adjustment and control. Can be mounted in either the front or rear binding position. Only available on 2015 and newer HO Skis.
Traditional front aluminum plate with hole patterns designed to mount to all modern water skis
Traditional rear aluminum plate with hole patterns designed to mount to all modern water skis
- Hightop for maximum support and control
- Unibody construction for easy entry and exit
- Relaxed fit for a feel that open water skiers enjoy
- Dual Lace Zones with a low drag bungee upper and static lower for precision control
- Removable Footbed Anchoring System for easier mounting
- Available with Direct Connect Mounting System or Traditional Aluminum Plates
- Direct Connect Mounting System
Direct Connect positions boot mounting hardware directly beneath the foot's natural balance and mobility centers: the heel and ball of the foot. Direct Connect eliminates the traditional mounting plate, greatly reducing boot weight, boot drag, and the boot's impact on ski flex. The result is a natural 1:1 skier-to-ski moment-of-inertia never experienced before on the water. Direct Connect allows the entire HO Skis Boot Collection to redefine what can be expected from a water ski boot.
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new condition with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.