Connelly Carbon V Water Ski 2015
$399.76 was $799.99
Out of stock
This is the bad-boy version of a progressive ski design backed by 50 years of experience. The Carbon V was built for the 34mph tournament level skier who is working to get deeper into the slalom course. It has a user friendly, yet aggressive shape built for 34mph. The core is light density polyurethane wrapped with a 70/30 carbon/glass blend making it exceptionally light and responsive. The Carbon blend also gives the ski extra snap off the turn getting you across the wake and onto the next buoy. The base uses V step technology to drastically reduce drag which makes the ski more efficient and maneuverable.
The Talon binding is the epitome of performance, comfort and style. The inner boot is Lycra-lined EVA featuring an articulated toe designed to match the angle of your foot. A dual lace system on the outer wrap allows customized fit both over the top of the foot and around the ankle. Three width settings on the foot bed accommodate for a wide or narrow foot. There is no other binding built to fit your foot better. When you have a boot that fits correctly you get the best performance out of your ski.
The Connelly Sidewinder is a comfortable, easy entry, performance binding that features Connelly's patented Hinge Tech. Flip the lever down and step into the binding effortlessly. Flip the lever up and you are secure in the binding with zero heel lift. This is the first and only step-in waterski binding at a value price. Molded in achilles pads hold your heel solidly in place. A lycra lined heel and toe keep your foot snug and secure. Simple as that - no strain, no stress.
- 65 in. = 110 - 160 lbs.
- 67 in. = 140 - 200 lbs.
- 69 in. = 170 - 230 lbs.
- SM Mens (5-7) | Womens (6-8)
- MD Mens (8-9) | Womens (9-10)
- LG Mens (10-11) | Womens (11-12)
- XL Mens (12-13) | Womens (13-14)
- XXL Mens (13-14) | Womens (14-15)
- Made in the USA
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Carbon/fiberglass composite
- Pre-preg Carbon Tech Top
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Micro textured speed base
- Interchangeable left/right boots
- Metal base plate
- Form-fitting fit for great support and comfort
- Lycra-lined heel and toe
- Dual laces for custom adjustment
- Two sets of laces (elastic and string)
- Integrated plastic heel cup for lateral support.
- Adjustable heel cup width.
- Cut down heel design allows skier to get back without too much tip lift on the ski.
- Hinge Technology patent for easy in, easy out, zero heel lift.
- Articulated toe rubber, segmented EVA wrapped in lycra.
- Dual lace adjustment / Gorilla Grip.
- Adjustable arch support.
- Universal hole pattern on plate.
- 2.5 lbs.
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new condition with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.