The most popular boot on the market received an upgrade for 2018. Now equipped with the micro-adjustable Boa system, this binding will allow you to dial in a perfect fit and feel. The LTD Vector boot also has an upgraded outside wrap, providing increased response and control over your ski. True versatility in a water ski binding shines through in the Vector boot. The Vector is built for extreme comfort in an open toe binding that allows you to ski very aggressively. The bungee lace lock system allows for a secure feel and maximum control, while still allowing your foot be released in the instance of taking a good ol' digger behind the boat.
• Wrap Tech Level 2 - Ultimate comfort and support
• Feather Frame Front Chassis - Fully integrated, baseless, lightweight FRONT chassis unique to 2011 Radar Slalom skis and newer
• Molded 3D Tongue - Provides a safe, comfortable, secure feel
• PVC Free Construction - Lightweight and durable
• Symmetrical Fit
• Wrap Tech Level 2• Comfort & Performance• Feather Frame Chassis• Molded 3D Tongue• Safe Lacing System• Symmetrical Fit• PVC Free Construction