The day water skiers found the magic combination of carbon fiber and PVC foam core slalom skis, the water ski world changed. If you were not skiing on one of these skis you were at a significant disadvantage. More importantly you were missing out on the most amazing feeling of effortless acceleration. For years skiers were forced to purchase high end , traditional width, tournament slalom skis, designed to make six turns at the shortest line lengths, in order to feel the rush and exhilaration only the world's finest ski materials had to offer. The truth the majority of these skiers were not tournament level slalom course skiers and really needed a completely different ski for their typical cross-over ski environments. These skiers would make performance and efficiency sacrifices in order to feel the magic of carbon and PVC foam. That is until now. The Superlite Collection of cross-over skis are constructed with the same proprietary combination of carbon fiber and PVC foam core technology found on the Syndicate skis, but built in cross-over specific shapes designed for the ultimate in performance and efficiency.
As water ski boots have transitioned from rubber binders to textile footwear great improvements have been made in ease of entry and overall boot comfort, but has performance been sacrificed? Not anymore. The Attack utilizes a Liner-less Unibody Construction and a 1Piece 3D molded tongue to deliver unmatched lateral ski edging power. Traditional "Stitch to" boots are made of a liner inside of a synthetic leather shell. Because the liner and textile shell are not connected there is a large amount of sheering between the two and the lateral support of the boot is much lower than desired. Unibody construction mechanically attaches the soft comfortable liner with the powerful textile shell to eliminate shearing and maximize lateral support and edge power. The Attack also utilizes the 1Piece 3D molded tongue to provide positive feedback to forward ankle flexion allowing the skier to let the Attack boot support them shifting their weight forward on the ski for more efficient skiing. Combine this with the industry's only Baseless Aluminum Frame, ultra lean, water ski specific design, and you have marriage of finesse and power seen in no other hybrid boot on the market. By combining all of these less-is-more technologies, we are able to make the Attack boot virtually Weight-less giving you a the perfect boot to outfit your lean and light HO slalom ski!
- Superlite Construction: a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and superlite core technology
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Acceleration Flex: automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration
- Low Taper Shape for the most efficient support through the finish of the turn
- 5-Stage Rocker for maximum speed, angle and stability
- Syndicate Black Adjustable Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Cross Skier
- Liner-less design for greater responsiveness and lean boot design
- Base-less design for maximum control and skier feel
- Weight-less design for maximum strength to weight ratio
- Softcell Foam elastic low density foam that never packs out
- Aluminum Base Plate
- Reduced forward lean for more natural, upright stance
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- 67 in. = 130 - 190 lbs.
- 69 in. = 190 - 250 lbs.
- Men's 4 - 8 : Women's 5 - 9
- Men's 7 - 11 : Women's 8 - 12
- Men's 10 - 15 : Women's 11 - 15
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.