CX WATERSKI - Designed for 60 turns not 6
The ultimate in cross-over ski technology, skis designed to deliver maximum performance with unparalleled efficiency. The CX collection (Cross-Over) marries the world record capable design of the Syndicate A3 with the ultra-efficient Clean Edge technology of the Freeride ski, to create the perfect cross performance of performance and ease of use. HO stated with the Syndicate A3 design, increased the surface area of the ski by one ski size from the tip to just behind the heel of the rear foot. Behind the rear foot the transitions from traditional to futuristic as he sidewalls rotate inward like a wakeboard edge and ski bevels disappear in the tail section of the ski. The combination of these two features allows the the water to cleanly release directly off the bottom of the ski, this reduces the drag on the rear of the ski by 50%. The bottom line is the ski takes much less effort to ski, it has been said the CX is designed to make 60 turns not 6.
REAR TOE PLATE
The HO Floating Rear Toe Plate is the most universal rear foot mounting device on the market. HO utilizes the most common hole pattern and the lace-up enclosure makes securing any foot simple.
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Acceleration Flex: automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration
- Automatic Angle Shape for increased edge angle automatically, without skier lean.
- Automatic Angle Bevel design allows the ski to stay on edge at the finish of the turn for max acceleration
- Auto-Centering Continuous Rocker: auto-centering technology applied to a continuous rockerline for the cleanest, tightest turns in the industry
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis.
- Hybrid Sidewall: speed where you want it and support where you need it.
- Torsional I-Beam Structure for maximum strength to weight ratio and 20% lighter skis than conventional
- Aluminum T-Extrusion Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Liner-less design for greater responsiveness and lean boot design
- Base-less design for maximum control and skier feel
- Weight-less design for maximum strength to weight ratio
- Softcell Foam
- Ribbed foot bed with heel traction pad for maximum foot hold
- Floating Tongue design to fit the widest range of foot sizes
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- 65 in. = 90 - 130 lbs.
- 67 in. = 130 - 190 lbs.
- 69 in. = 190 - 250 lbs.
- Men's 4 - 8 : Women's 5 - 9
- Men's 7 - 11 : Women's 8 - 12
- Men's 10 - 15 : Women's 11 - 15
Adjusts to fit Men's Size 4-14 or Women's Size 5-15.
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.