The Watson Handle features the Pro End Cap, reducing weight and allowing the handle to maintain it's shape through just about anything and a superior suede grip that is tacky, durable and super cushy on your hands. The Watson handle also features LF's exclusive adjustable T Grip secondary handle that can adjust to any length or be removed entirely.
The Flight lines 16 PU coated Dyneema strand braided jacket provides a
flexible, durable and smooth gliding surface. The Flight line internal
structure features 100% low stretch Dyneema fibers wrapped around a
floating neoprene core. Strong and smooth, the low stretch Liquid Force
Flight line will launch you!
The Watson Handle features:
- Pro End Cap: Injection molded nylon plastic end with no splice connection
- Lash Guard: Molded inner part to keep your hand from handle lash
- Dyneema Flatline: Lightweight, no coating leader line, no stretch
- 30mm Grip Diameter: Round grip with EVA backed Ultra-Suede grip material
- T6-6061 Aluminum Bar: No flex, no bend, lightweight bar extrusion
- Pro "Y” Connect: No splice, a secure connection leader with molded logo
- Adjustable T-wrap: Liquid Force's unique adjustable and removable secondary T Grip.
Flight Line Features:
- Unique Construction: Full length Dyneema fiber 85’ with no beaks, no cuts, no splices
- 4mm Flat Line Dyneema Rope: No stretch, no recoil, the best of rope
- 85 Feet Total Line Length: Longer line, for the needs of today’s riders
- Mainline Sections: 65’-10’-5’-2.5’-2.5’
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- 90 Feet Total Line Length
- 30mm Grip Diameter Handle