COUTURE FREERIDE WATER SKI
In the past few years our Women's Team, or Couture Collective, have been pushing
us to design a ski specifically for them. The Couture comes from the 65 inch Coefficient
X mold, a decision made by April Coble & Breanne Wagner because it delivers what
they have been seeking. The Couture utilizes our Step Concave Technology which
drastically reduces drag and the amount of physical effort required to ski it. The
Step Concave introduces a very small amount of turbulence into the concave, which
interrupts the boundary layer, freeing the water molecules and thereby allowing the ski
to move through the water with a decreased Coefficient of Drag. The result is a more
efficient ski shape that minimizes the amount of physical effort required by the skier so
she can enjoy longer more efficient ski rides.
The Couture Team also demanded a departure from old school thinking on women's
ski shapes. The past philosophy of wider skis to accommodate the slower speed was
tossed out the window. Our team specified a traditional width slalom ski that cuts
through the wakes as apposed to bouncing over them. The Couture delivers.
The Couture achieves its unparallel stability by utilizing a significantly deeper concave,
pintail geometry and 5-Stage rocker line. Each of these design elements holds the ski
to the water surface, so the step concave and smaller bevel design can dictate the line
between carve and slide.
Combine these features with a women's specific construction and flex pattern and you
get the Couture. A ski developed by our Couture Team from start to finish. Even the
graphics were designed by a member of the team, a look fashioned after their tastes
and desires. Break free from tradition and hop on the Couture for the ultimate slalom
course of free skiing experience.
Just because you don't ski for a living doesn't mean you can't have support from your water ski
boot. That was the thinking behind the all new 2013 Basis boot. Built with the same Unibody
Construction, 1Piece 3D molded tongue and Baseless Aluminum Frame of the Attack boot in a
softer, more comfortable model, the all new Basis boot outperforms its competitor's high-end
boots at a fraction of the cost. Unibody Construction and the 1Piece molded tongue allow the
boot to support the skier giving the skier improved balance and increased control. While the
plush liner, soft foot bed and floating tongue make comfort, fit, and ease of entry second to none.
The Basis combines the support you need to progress your skiing with the comfort to enjoy every
moment on the water.
- Free Skier
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis.
- Allows for comfortable skiing at wakeboard boat speeds
- Carve Rails for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
- Carve Flex for active rocker carving
- Hybrid Sidewall design – speed where you want it and support where you need it.
- Shark Fin – surf inspired design for clean cuts and unmatched hold in chop
- Free Skier
- Liner-less design for greater responsiveness and lean boot design
- Base-less design for maximum control and skier feel
- Weight-less design for maximum strength to weight ratio
- New for '13 – HO-specific Ultra Soft foam for unrivaled comfort
- New for '13 – 1cm increased cuff height for greater lateral support
- New for '13 – reduced forward lean for more natural, upright stance
- Soft Flex 3-D Molded Tongue
- Dual Lace Zones
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
65 in. = 80 - 170 lbs.
Women's 4 - 8
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.