The Freeride is not only a new take on water ski design, but a new take on waterskiing all
together. The days of slalom skiing being constrained to private locations, pristine conditions,
and behind select watercrafts is over. This ski is to be rode virtually anywhere, anytime, behind
anything, and in any ski style you can come up with. The Clean Edge Technology allows
the water to release "cleanly" from the bottom surface of the ski without wrapping up around
the sidewall of the ski. This "clean" release of the water reduces ski drag up to 50% over
conventional ski design allowing the skier to more easily glide across the water and pop up easy
from deep-water starts.
The Freeride's Carve Rails allow for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
and turns. The Carve Flex allows active rocker carving and teamed with the surf inspired Shark
Fin, maximizes the ski's carvability in even the most trying water conditions. Lastly, the Hybrid
Sidewall design gives you speed where you want it and support where you need it for the most
fun, intense and chill ride wherever you decide to ride freely!
Just because you don't ski for a living doesn't mean you can't have support from your water ski
boot. That was the thinking behind the all new 2013 Basis boot. Built with the same Unibody
Construction, 1Piece 3D molded tongue and Baseless Aluminum Frame of the Attack boot in a
softer, more comfortable model, the all new Basis boot outperforms its competitor's high-end
boots at a fraction of the cost. Unibody Construction and the 1Piece molded tongue allow the
boot to support the skier giving the skier improved balance and increased control. While the
plush liner, soft foot bed and floating tongue make comfort, fit, and ease of entry second to none.
The Basis combines the support you need to progress your skiing with the comfort to enjoy every
moment on the water.
- Free Skier
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis.
- Allows for comfortable skiing at wakeboard boat speeds
- Carve Rails for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
- Carve Flex for active rocker carving
- Hybrid Sidewall design – speed where you want it and support where you need it.
- Shark Fin – surf inspired design for clean cuts and unmatched hold in chop
- Free Skier
- Liner-less design for greater responsiveness and lean boot design
- Base-less design for maximum control and skier feel
- Weight-less design for maximum strength to weight ratio
- New for '13 – HO-specific Ultra Soft foam for unrivaled comfort
- New for '13 – 1cm increased cuff height for greater lateral support
- New for '13 – reduced forward lean for more natural, upright stance
- Soft Flex 3-D Molded Tongue
- Dual Lace Zones
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
65 in. = 100 - 170 lbs.
67 in. = 130 - 200 lbs.
69 in. = 160 - 240 lbs.
71 in. = 200 - 300 lbs.
Men's 4 - 9 : Women's 5 - 10
Men's 7 - 11 : Women's 8 - 12
Men's 10 - 14 : Women's 11 - 15
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.