TRIUMPH WATER SKI
If you are one of those skiers trying to maximize performance out of your 10-year old shred stick
you owe it to yourself to ride new 2013 Triumph. The Triumph uses a combination of Speed
Step Technology, Over-Sized shape and Syndicate thoroughbred linage to create the highest
performance shaped ski in its class. As a traditional ski moves through the water it drags with
it a thin layer of water molecules that cling to the ski's bottom contributing significantly to ski
drag. The Step Concave design uses a number of micro steps along the bottom concave which
disrupt the water molecules, freeing them from the ski's wetted surface resulting in reduced
drag and less physically demanding ski rides. The high performance Syndicate inspired Hybrid
Concave design, 50% carbon fiber construction and the peace of mind that each ski is hand built
in the USA ensures the all new Triumph has no equal from dawn patrol sets to INT National
Just because you don't ski for a living doesn't mean you can't have support from your water ski
boot. That was the thinking behind the all new 2013 Basis boot. Built with the same Unibody
Construction, 1Piece 3D molded tongue and Baseless Aluminum Frame of the Attack boot in a
softer, more comfortable model, the all new Basis boot outperforms its competitor's high-end
boots at a fraction of the cost. Unibody Construction and the 1Piece molded tongue allow the
boot to support the skier giving the skier improved balance and increased control. While the
plush liner, soft foot bed and floating tongue make comfort, fit, and ease of entry second to none.
The Basis combines the support you need to progress your skiing with the comfort to enjoy every
moment on the water.
- Cross-over skier
- Speed Step Technology for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Oversized Shape for effortless skiing at reduced boats speeds
- 5-Stage Rocker for maximum speed, angle and stability
- Blended Carbon & Fibreglass Reinforcements for a more forgiving ride
- Polyurethane Foam Core for a traditional feel
- Aluminum T-Extrusion
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Free Skier
- Liner-less design for greater responsiveness and lean boot design
- Base-less design for maximum control and skier feel
- Weight-less design for maximum strength to weight ratio
- New for '13 – HO-specific Ultra Soft foam for unrivaled comfort
- New for '13 – 1cm increased cuff height for greater lateral support
- New for '13 – reduced forward lean for more natural, upright stance
- Soft Flex 3-D Molded Tongue
- Dual Lace Zones
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
65 in. = 100 - 160 lbs.
67 in. = 140 - 200 lbs.
69 in. = 180 - 250 lbs.
71 in. = 200 - 300 lbs.
Men's 4 - 9 : Women's 5 - 10
Men's 7 - 11 : Women's 8 - 12
Men's 10 - 14 : Women's 11 - 15
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.