SYNDICATE A3 WATERSKI
The Syndicate A3 is more than a slight refinement of the highly acclaimed Syndicate A2, but
an accelerated evolution of virtually every aspect of slalom ski technology. With legends Bob
and Kris Lapoint teaming up with World Champion skier Will Asher and Dave Wingerter, the
Syndicate A3 breaks the boundaries of what is possible on a tournament slalom ski. The A3's
Automatic Angle Shape increases edge angle without waiting for skier lean. The Automatic
Angle Bevel design allows the ski to stay on edge at the finish of the turn for maximum
acceleration. The Auto-Centering Continuous Rocker allows for the cleanest, tightest turns in the
industry. The A3's Speed Control Specific Design allows its skier to be one step ahead of today's
boat speed control systems. The Superlite Construction employs a proprietary combination of
aerospace carbon fiber and superlite core technology to make this ride light, responsive, and
As water ski boots have transitioned from rubber binders to textile footwear great improvements
have been made in ease of entry and overall boot comfort, but has performance been sacrificed?
Not anymore. The Apex utilizes a Liner-less Unibody Construction and a 1Piece 3D molded
tongue to deliver unmatched lateral ski edging power. Traditional "Stitch to" boots are made of
a liner inside of a synthetic leather shell. Because the liner and textile shell are not connected
there is a large amount of sheering between the two and the lateral support of the boot is much
lower than desired. Unibody construction mechanically attaches the soft comfortable liner with
the powerful textile shell to eliminate shearing and maximize lateral support and edge power.
The Apex also utilizes the 1Piece 3D molded tongue to provide positive feedback to forward
ankle flexion allowing the skier to let the Apex boot support them shifting their weight forward
on the ski for more efficient skiing. Combine this with the industry's only Baseless Aluminum
Frame to get your feet close to the ski for maximized ski control. By combining all of these less-
is-more technologies, we are able to make the Apex boot virtually Weight-less giving you the
perfect boot to outfit your lean and light HO slalom ski!
- WILL ASHER PRO MODEL
- Syndicate Course Skier
- Automatic Angle Shape for increased edge angle automatically, without skier lean
- Automatic Angle Bevel design allows to the ski to stay on edge at the finish of the turn for max acceleration
- Auto-Centering Continuous Rocker- auto-centering technology
applied to a continuous rockerline for the cleanest, tightest turns in
- Speed Control Specific Design – Be 1 step ahead of today's speed control systems
- Superlite Construction – a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite core technology
- Syndicate RED adjustable fin block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Designed by Bob Lapoint, Kris lapoint, Will Asher, and Dave Wingerter
- SKI PB: 2@43 off' by Will Asher
- Course Skier
- Liner-less design for greater responsiveness and lean boot design
- Base-less – Industry's only base-less "closed toe" boot
- Weight-less – Industry's lightest "closed toe" boot
- Symmetrical, non-foot specific design for minimal dealer inventory
- Includes Left and Right custom orthotic foot beds
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
62 in. = 60 - 120 lbs.
65 in. = 100 - 170 lbs.
66 in. = 120 - 190 lbs.
67 in. = 140 - 210 lbs.
68 in. = 160 - 240 lbs.
Men's 6 - 7 : Women's 7 - 8
Men's 8 - 9 : Women's 9 - 10
Men's 10 - 11 : Women's 11 - 12
Men's 12 - 13 : Women's 13 - 14
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.