From the mangroves of Madagascar to the Cloud Forest of Costa Rica, wood is all around us. Wood sounds good; we use it to make xylophones, drum sticks, claves and castanets. It's even in clarinets, for crying out loud. If headphones had been used a thousand years ago they would have been wood. Holua are made of wood, and they sound good...really good.
- Ear fitting noise reduction sleeve
- Direct-to-ear high fidelity acoustic
- Mic'd - Inline mic for Blackberry or iPhone
- Travel case
- Wood Ear Buds
- Speaker diameter - 8mm
- Magnet type - NdFeb
- Frequency range - 20-20K Hz
- Impedance - 16 ohms
- Max input power - 10 mW
- Cable length - 1.3 M
- Plug type - 3.5mm gold plated
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review