Now this is where we are treading some seriously new ground. We trust the gear we sell. In fact, we trust it so much we back it up. Purchase anything we sell; try it, ride it, use it and, if you don't like it, send it back. Try getting that kind of service from your run-of-the-mill store. Here are the details:
- The Performance Guarantee is available for all current model products with the exception of inflatables, ballst bags, cruise control units, electronics, towers / pylons, special / custom orders and stickers that have already been stuck to something (because that would just be ridiculous).
- To take advantage of the Performance Guarantee, you must return the item with all original packaging, invoices, tags and shipping materials.
- You may request an exchange, in-store credit, or credit on your credit card or Pay Pal account for your returned purchase. For security purposes, credit on your card can only be issued within 30 days of purchase, and credit to your Pay Pal account can only be given within 60 days of purchase. Credit to a card or Pay Pal account can be given only to the original card / account used for payment.
- Returned items have to be in sellable condition - they can be used but NOT abused. Products must be in new, sellable condition to be eligible for return. Boards ridden on rails or other items that have wear, discoloration, or damage will not be accepted. Wakesurf boards may only be returned if they do not have any indication of wear whatsoever.
- The guy who checks these packages in is very grumpy and probably won't accept the return unless it meets the requirements. We'd fire him, but he accepts riding time as payment and he works alone in the basement - so we never have to see him. If you need to - call our Customer Service reps; they are nice and smell good.
Instructions for Returning/Exchanging a Product:
- Ensure that your product qualifies for a return (see item #4 above).
- Fill out the information on the original invoice / return form.
- Package the product, the original tags, and return form in the original packaging.
- Include any desired goodies - cookies, candy, cash bribes, etc.
- Ship the package back to BoardCo via UPS or FedEx - BoardCo Returhs, 1015 N. 2000 West, Springville, UT 84663
You can look up nearby shipping locations at: http://www.fedex.com/Dropoff/start?locale=en_US.
Once we receive the returned product, we will process the return and send out an exchange or refund the full product value minus shipping / handling charges.
- All items returned must be in new, unused condition. Any items that have wear / damage or do not include all original tags and packaging will either not be accepted or be subject (up to) a 50% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for original and return shipping charges which will be deducted from the refund.
- Closeout, Sale, Used or Blem items are not available for return unless they are defective. Some of these items may be exchanged; please contact a customer service representative if you would like to seek an exchange.
Terms on Returns and/or Exchanges:
- We are only able to offer credit on the card /account that was originally used to purchase the merchandise.
- Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded on orders that were originally shipped free of charge - a minimum of $15.00 for shipping will be deducted from the credit amount.
- We are not responsible for returned items until we have signed for them.
- Any refused shipments (not pre-authorized by BoardCo) that were originally ordered by the customer will be charged a 20% restocking fee and the complete shipping and handling costs.
- Returns/exchanges are usually processed within 3 - 4 business days after receipt. However, during busy times, they can take up to 10 business days.
- Please contact us if you have not received a status on your return / exchange after 10 days of our receiving it. Please have your order number from your returned package available when you contact us.
Damaged or Delayed Merchandise:
Did you play a practical joke on your UPS driver and, suddenly, all of your packages are showing up torched and covered in tire marks? No worries! If you receive a package that is damaged, please contact our customer service department within 24 hours of receipt, as shipping damage claims have a limited submission time.
Product Description / Images:
Product descriptions are a generalized overview for a specific product. If you want us to tell you how awesome something is, specifically, give us a call, and we will get you all set. Since there are people out there dead-set on keeping their CRT monitor (you know who you are), please be advised thatnot all computers will display images correctly. We are not responsible for any minor variations in the image, color or description of a product.
We sell only the highest quality merchandise and stand behind every product we sell. If you have a problem with an item purchased from us, please email email@example.com to obtain information on the warranty procedure for your specific product. Please know that you may be responsible for shipping charges on warranty returns, including any return shipping charges not covered by the manufacturer.
We try to provide our customers with the best service and shipping, but sometimes we goof. If you encounter a shipping error that is the fault of our shipping department, please contact us and we will take care of it, at our expense. Please report any errors to us within 48 hours of receiving the order. If you would like us to put you on speaker phone while we whip our shipping manager, that can be arranged.