REVERB LTD WAKEBOARD
This Reverb is a special limited edition colorway designed by pro riders Josh Palma and Josh Twelker. The board is the same as the standard Reverb, but the graphic is super limited to only a handful worldwide!The CWB Reverb board was designed with BFE (Best For Everybody) Technology. It is an all-around performer for many riding styles. The Reverb has a 4x4 molded fin package with a removable 1" plastic center fin for stability and traction. With a subtle 3-stage rocker and deep channel, the rider remains in control. The full-length center spine provides soft landings. Although it was designed for the intermediate/advanced rider, the beginner who wants to excel can also handle the Reverb.
Josh Twelker's Pro Model
BoardCo Team Rider Josh Twelker is a style freak. Watch him ride and tell us otherwise. We dare you. To help him get his board where others can't take it he designed a pro boot that is lighter than any boot in our line and has key flex points for ultimate poke-ability.
136 cm. / 141 cm. / 146 cm
7.6 lbs. / 7.9 lbs. / 8.1 lbs.
- ROCKER SHAPE
- ROCKER SIZE
- Infinity plate for lightest strongest foundation
- Impact strap integrated to lace
- Cush liner with shock pads
- Deep heel pocket with built in achillies pads
- Mesh panel construction for weight reduction
- Dual lace design
- Flexible design for poking
- Gorilla grip
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- 141 cm: 140 - 230 lbs.
- 146 cm: 170 - 290 lbs.
- S: Mens 8-9 | Womens 9-10
- M: Mens 9-10 | Womens 10-11
- L: Mens 10-11 | Womens 11-12
- XL: Mens 11-12 | Womens 12-13