The Dowdy, designed and shaped by pro rider Mike Dowdy, is the quickest "edge to edge" board in the CWB line. The Carbon X pattern under the feet allows for more energy up the wake. The center spine provides soft landings. The Dowdy has stepped molded fins with a removable .6" aluminum center fin and a subtle 3-stage rocker. An excellent board for the advanced and expert rider, the Dowdy will not disappoint.
BoardCo Team Rider Josh Twelker is a style freak. Watch him ride and tell us otherwise. We dare you. To help him get his board where others can't take it he designed a pro boot that is lighter than any boot in our line and has key flex points for ultimate pokability.
136 cm./142 cm
- ROCKER SHAPE
- ROCKER SIZE
- Infinity plate for lightest strongest foundation
- Impact strap integrated to lace
- Cush liner with shock pads
- Deep heel pocket with built in achillies pads
- Mesh panel construction for weight reduction
- Dual lace design
- Flexible design for poking
- Gorilla grip
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- 136cm - 110 - 180 lbs.
- 142cm - 140 - 240 lbs.
- S: Mens 8-9 | Womens 9-10
- M: Mens 9-10 | Womens 10-11
- L: Mens 10-11 | Womens 11-12
- XL: Mens 11-12 | Womens 12-13