The Dowdy, designed and shaped by pro rider Mike Dowdy, is the quickest "edge to edge" board in the CWB line. The Carbon X pattern under the feet allows for more energy up the wake. The center spine provides soft landings. The Dowdy has stepped molded fins with a removable .6" aluminum center fin and a subtle 3-stage rocker. An excellent board for the advanced and expert rider, the Dowdy will not disappoint.
Like a hummingbird Mike Dowdy's moves can usually only be seen in slow motion. The torque he puts on his board to achieve this speed and grace needs a boot that is stiff with lots of high ankle support. The upper lace eyelets are located higher than any other boot in the line. This utilized with the estra stiff outer shell makes for an ultra responsive boo. It's basically an extension of your leg.
136 cm./142 cm
- ROCKER SHAPE
- ROCKER SIZE
- Designed by Mike Dowdy
- Tallest, stiffest boot in CWB line
- Infinity plate for lightest strongest foundation
- Impact strap integrated to lace
- Cush liner with shock pads
- Deep heel pocket with built in achillies pads
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- 136cm - 110 - 180 lbs.
- 142cm - 140 - 240 lbs.
- S: Mens 8-9 | Womens 9-10
- M: Mens 9-10 | Womens 10-11
- L: Mens 10-11 | Womens 11-12
- XL: Mens 11-12 | Womens 12-13
- XXL: Mens 12-13 | Womens 13-14
Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping –
Saturday Delivery – Call for
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for
This product can be returned within
30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are
available for refund or product exchange.