Designed with adjustability for the changing demands of the lady
Newly designed for 2013, the
CWB Sage binding features a lower lace and upper Velcro closure. The Hinge Tech
feature makes this one of the easiest boots to enter. The super thick EVA
footbed and the lycra-lined molded heel and toe provides great comfort and
support for the rider. The CWB Sage even has dual gorilla grips.
- Four fin design which is adjustable forward and back
- Large center spine for soft landings
- Double wing tail design sits deeper in the water
- 2 board sizes to choose from
- Subtle 3-stage rocker
- Packaged with the Ember boot
- Designed for: Advanced
134 cm. / 140 cm.
7.7 lbs. / 7.9 lbs.
- CENTER WIDTH
- Tip/Tail Width
- ROCKER SHAPE
- ROCKER SIZE
2.8 in. / 2.95 in.
- Light and strong Infinity plate
- Impact strap integrated to laces
- Cush liner with shock pads
- Dual lace design
- Deep hell pocket with built-in Achilles
- Flexible design for poking
- Gorilla grip
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- 134 cm: 80 - 150 lbs.
140 cm: 120 - 200 lbs.
S: Womens 4-7 | Mens 3-6
M: Womens 7-10 | Mens 6-9
L: Womens 10-13 | Mens 9-12
Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping –
Saturday Delivery – Call for
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for
This product can be returned within
30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are
available for refund or product exchange.