This RMA 4-channel marine amplifier uses a full range Class G/H topography that significantly improves efficiency while enhancing sound quality. To protect your investment, all RMA amplifier PCB boards have been processed with a conformal coating for complete marine grading. Don't be fooled by its compact size, Class G/H amplifiers produce more power for their size than traditional designs and offer much lower distortion with higher damping factors than Class D amplifiers.
- Efficient class G/H topography
- 2 ohm stable
- Built in variable hi pass and low pass crossover
- Conformal coated PCB for marine application
- Compact size 2"H x 6"W x 12.5"L
- Tuning screwdriver included
- Power output (14.4V)
- 75W RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 125W RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 250W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms bridged
- Crossover range: 55Hz - 550Hz
- Frequency range - 3dB: 1Hz - 69Hz
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
Shipping Rates for this Product:
Ground Shipping – FREE
Express Shipping – Is available if you contact us directly by phone at 888-669-7547.
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason, but must be unopened in original packaging.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.