If you are one of those skiers trying to maximize performance out of your 10-year old shred stick you owe it to yourself to ride new 2014 TX. The TX uses a combination of Speed Step Technology, Over-Sized shape and Syndicate thoroughbred linage to create the highest performance shaped ski in its class. As a traditional ski moves through the water it drags with it a thin layer of water molecules that cling to the ski's bottom contributing significantly to ski drag. The Speed Step and Speed Skin design uses a number of micro steps along the bottom concave which disrupt the water molecules, freeing them from the ski's wetted surface resulting in reduced drag and less physically demanding ski rides. The high performance Syndicate inspired Hybrid Concave design, 50% carbon fiber construction and the peace of mind that each ski is hand built in the USA ensures the all new TX has no equal from dawn patrol sets to INT National Championships.
REAR TOE PLATE
The HO Floating Rear Toe Plate is the most universal rear foot mounting device on the market. HO utilizes the most common hole pattern and the lace-up enclosure makes securing any foot simple.
- Cross-over skier
- Speed Skin- advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased speed
- Speed Step Technology for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Oversized Shape for effortless skiing at reduced boats speeds
- 5-Stage Rocker for maximum speed, angle and stability
- Blended Carbon & Fibreglass Reinforcements for a more forgiving ride
- Polyurethane Foam Core for a traditional feel
- Aluminum T-Extrusion
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Liner-less design for greater responsiveness and lean boot design
- Base-less design for maximum control and skier feel
- Weight-less design for maximum strength to weight ratio
- Softcell Foam
- Ribbed foot bed with heel traction pad for maximum foot hold
- Floating Tongue design to fit the widest range of foot sizes
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- 65 in. = 80 - 130 lbs.
- 67 in. = 130 - 190 lbs.
- 69 in. = 190 - 250 lbs.
- 71 in. = 230 - 300 lbs.
- Men's 4 - 8 : Women's 5 - 9
- Men's 7 - 11 : Women's 8 - 12
- Men's 10 - 15 : Women's 11 - 15
Adjusts to fit Men's Size 4-14 or Women's Size 5-15.
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.