CX WATERSKI - Designed for 60 turns not 6
The ultimate in cross-over ski technology, skis designed to deliver maximum performance with unparalleled efficiency. The CX collection (Cross-Over) marries the world record capable design of the Syndicate A3 with the ultra-efficient Clean Edge technology of the Freeride ski, to create the perfect cross performance of performance and ease of use. HO stated with the Syndicate A3 design, increased the surface area of the ski by one ski size from the tip to just behind the heel of the rear foot. Behind the rear foot the transitions from traditional to futuristic as he sidewalls rotate inward like a wakeboard edge and ski bevels disappear in the tail section of the ski. The combination of these two features allows the the water to cleanly release directly off the bottom of the ski, this reduces the drag on the rear of the ski by 50%. The bottom line is the ski takes much less effort to ski, it has been said the CX is designed to make 60 turns not 6.
As water ski boots have transitioned from rubber binders to textile footwear great improvements have been made in ease of entry and overall boot comfort, but has performance been sacrificed? Not anymore. The Attack utilizes a Liner-less Unibody Construction and a 1Piece 3D molded tongue to deliver unmatched lateral ski edging power. Traditional "Stitch to" boots are made of a liner inside of a synthetic leather shell. Because the liner and textile shell are not connected there is a large amount of sheering between the two and the lateral support of the boot is much lower than desired. Unibody construction mechanically attaches the soft comfortable liner with the powerful textile shell to eliminate shearing and maximize lateral support and edge power. The Attack also utilizes the 1Piece 3D molded tongue to provide positive feedback to forward ankle flexion allowing the skier to let the Attack boot support them shifting their weight forward on the ski for more efficient skiing. Combine this with the industry's only Baseless Aluminum Frame, ultra lean, water ski specific design, and you have marriage of finesse and power seen in no other hybrid boot on the market. By combining all of these less-is-more technologies, we are able to make the Attack boot virtually Weight-less giving you a the perfect boot to outfit your lean and light HO slalom ski!
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Acceleration Flex: automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration
- Automatic Angle Shape for increased edge angle automatically, without skier lean.
- Automatic Angle Bevel design allows the ski to stay on edge at the finish of the turn for max acceleration
- Auto-Centering Continuous Rocker: auto-centering technology applied to a continuous rockerline for the cleanest, tightest turns in the industry
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis.
- Hybrid Sidewall: speed where you want it and support where you need it.
- Torsional I-Beam Structure for maximum strength to weight ratio and 20% lighter skis than conventional
- Aluminum T-Extrusion Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Cross Skier
- Liner-less design for greater responsiveness and lean boot design
- Base-less design for maximum control and skier feel
- Weight-less design for maximum strength to weight ratio
- Softcell Foam elastic low density foam that never packs out
- Aluminum Base Plate
- Reduced forward lean for more natural, upright stance
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- 65 in. = 90 - 130 lbs.
- 67 in. = 130 - 190 lbs.
- 69 in. = 190 - 250 lbs.
- Men's 4 - 8 : Women's 5 - 9
- Men's 7 - 11 : Women's 8 - 12
- Men's 10 - 15 : Women's 11 - 15
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.