COUTURE TX WATERSKI -
If you are one of those skiers trying to maximize performance out of your 10-year old shred stick
you owe it to yourself to ride new 2014 TX. The TX uses a combination of Speed
Step Technology, Over-Sized shape and Syndicate thoroughbred linage to create the highest
performance shaped ski in its class. As a traditional ski moves through the water it drags with
it a thin layer of water molecules that cling to the ski's bottom contributing significantly to ski
drag. The Speed Step and Speed Skin design uses a number of micro steps along the bottom concave which
disrupt the water molecules, freeing them from the ski's wetted surface resulting in reduced
drag and less physically demanding ski rides. The high performance Syndicate inspired Hybrid
Concave design, 50% carbon fiber construction and the peace of mind that each ski is hand built
in the USA ensures the all new TX has no equal from dawn patrol sets to INT National
- Women's Specific Designed softer flex pattern to maximize performance for women skiers
- Speed Skin- advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased speed
- Speed Step Technology for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Oversized Shape for effortless skiing at reduced boats speeds
- 5-Stage Rocker for maximum speed, angle and stability
- Blended Carbon & Fibreglass Reinforcements for a more forgiving ride
- Polyurethane Foam Core for a traditional feel
- Aluminum T-Extrusion
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
65 in. = 80 - 130 lbs.
67 in. = 130 - 190 lbs.
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.