SLASH WATER SKI
The Slash employs a fiberglass construction and traditional polyurethane core for a
stable and forgiving ride ensuring effortless deep water starts and wake crossings.
Available in a 62" length, the Slash's size allows it to cut through the wakes more
efficiently than shorter skis, eliminating the shovel from sticking in the wakes and
the bouncing experienced at reduced boat speeds. Starting kids on the ski shape of
the future allows them to learn without all of the bad habits created from older skis
shortcomings. Invest in your kids skiing career today so they can enjoy a lifetime of
skiing filled with success and priceless memories.
Just because you don't ski for a living doesn't mean you can't have support from your water ski
boot. That was the thinking behind the all new 2013 Basis boot. Built with the same Unibody
Construction, 1Piece 3D molded tongue and Baseless Aluminum Frame of the Attack boot in a
softer, more comfortable model, the all new Basis boot outperforms its competitor's high-end
boots at a fraction of the cost. Unibody Construction and the 1Piece molded tongue allow the
boot to support the skier giving the skier improved balance and increased control. While the
plush liner, soft foot bed and floating tongue make comfort, fit, and ease of entry second to none.
The Basis combines the support you need to progress your skiing with the comfort to enjoy every
moment on the water.
- Cross-Over Skier
- Fibreglass and Polyurethane constructed version of the 62in A3
- Automatic Angle Shape for increased edge angle automatically, without skier lean
- Automatic Angle Bevel design allows to the ski to stay on edge at the finish of the turn for max acceleration
- Auto-Centering Continuous Rocker – auto-centering technology
applied to continuous rockerline for the cleanest, tightest turns in the
- Aluminum T-Extrusion Fin
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Free Skier
- Liner-less design for greater responsiveness and lean boot design
- Base-less design for maximum control and skier feel
- Weight-less design for maximum strength to weight ratio
- New for '13 – HO-specific Ultra Soft foam for unrivaled comfort
- New for '13 – 1cm increased cuff height for greater lateral support
- New for '13 – reduced forward lean for more natural, upright stance
- Soft Flex 3-D Molded Tongue
- Dual Lace Zones
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
62 in. = 60 - 130 lbs.
Men's 4 - 9 : Women's 5 - 10
Men's 7 - 11 : Women's 8 - 12
Men's 10 - 14 : Women's 11 - 15
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.