SLASH WATER SKI
The Slash employs a fiberglass construction and traditional polyurethane core for a
stable and forgiving ride ensuring effortless deep water starts and wake crossings.
Available in a 62" length, the Slash's size allows it to cut through the wakes more
efficiently than shorter skis, eliminating the shovel from sticking in the wakes and
the bouncing experienced at reduced boat speeds. Starting kids on the ski shape of
the future allows them to learn without all of the bad habits created from older skis
shortcomings. Invest in your kids skiing career today so they can enjoy a lifetime of
skiing filled with success and priceless memories.
- Cross-Over Skier
- Fibreglass and Polyurethane constructed version of the 62in A3
- Automatic Angle Shape for increased edge angle automatically, without skier lean
- Automatic Angle Bevel design allows to the ski to stay on edge at the finish of the turn for max acceleration
- Auto-Centering Continuous Rocker – auto-centering technology
applied to continuous rockerline for the cleanest, tightest turns in the
- Aluminum T-Extrusion Fin
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
62 in. = 60 - 130 lbs.
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.