SYNDICATE A3 WATERSKI
The Syndicate A3 is more than a slight refinement of the highly acclaimed Syndicate A2, but
an accelerated evolution of virtually every aspect of slalom ski technology. With legends Bob
and Kris Lapoint teaming up with World Champion skier Will Asher and Dave Wingerter, the
Syndicate A3 breaks the boundaries of what is possible on a tournament slalom ski. The A3's
Automatic Angle Shape increases edge angle without waiting for skier lean. The Automatic
Angle Bevel design allows the ski to stay on edge at the finish of the turn for maximum
acceleration. The Auto-Centering Continuous Rocker allows for the cleanest, tightest turns in the
industry. The A3's Speed Control Specific Design allows its skier to be one step ahead of today's
boat speed control systems. The Superlite Construction employs a proprietary combination of
aerospace carbon fiber and superlite core technology to make this ride light, responsive, and
Another favorite fit from our top level skiers is
the Animal Boot. Its single lace rear entry design make getting in
simple and the boot releases your foot when needed. Built atop an
anatomically fit footbed, the Animal boot utilizes high density EVA toe
and heel pieces for optimum comfort. The new overlays are thinner and
include specifically placed stretch zones eliminating foot cramps. Go
ahead, release the Animal in you on your next set.
- WILL ASHER PRO MODEL
- Syndicate Course Skier
- Automatic Angle Shape for increased edge angle automatically, without skier lean
- Automatic Angle Bevel design allows to the ski to stay on edge at the finish of the turn for max acceleration
- Auto-Centering Continuous Rocker- auto-centering technology
applied to a continuous rockerline for the cleanest, tightest turns in
- Speed Control Specific Design – Be 1 step ahead of today's speed control systems
- Superlite Construction – a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite core technology
- Syndicate RED adjustable fin block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Designed by Bob Lapoint, Kris lapoint, Will Asher, and Dave Wingerter
- SKI PB: 2@43 off' by Will Asher
- Layered TPU Overlay Construction
- Overlay Stretch Zones = Less Cramping
- High Density EVA Tongue
- High Density Heel Construction
- Left & Right Anatomical Foot Beds
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
65 in. = 100 - 170 lbs.
66 in. = 120 - 190 lbs.
67 in. = 140 - 210 lbs.
68 in. = 160 - 240 lbs.
Men's 4 - 5 : Women's 5 - 7
Men's 6 - 7 : Women's 7 - 9
Men's 8 - 9 : Women's 9 - 11
Men's 10 - 11 : Women's 11 - 13
Men's 12 - 13 : Women's 13 - 15
Men's 14 - 15 : Women's 15 - 17
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.