Just because you don't ski for a living doesn't mean you can't have support from your water ski
boot. That was the thinking behind the all new 2013 Basis boot. Built with the same Unibody
Construction, 1Piece 3D molded tongue and Baseless Aluminum Frame of the Attack boot in a
softer, more comfortable model, the all new Basis boot outperforms its competitor's high-end
boots at a fraction of the cost. Unibody Construction and the 1Piece molded tongue allow the
boot to support the skier giving the skier improved balance and increased control. While the
plush liner, soft foot bed and floating tongue make comfort, fit, and ease of entry second to none.
The Basis combines the support you need to progress your skiing with the comfort to enjoy every
moment on the water.
- Free Skier
- Liner-less design for greater responsiveness and lean boot design
- Base-less design for maximum control and skier feel
- Weight-less design for maximum strength to weight ratio
- New for '13 – HO-specific Ultra Soft foam for unrivaled comfort
- New for '13 – 1cm increased cuff height for greater lateral support
- New for '13 – reduced forward lean for more natural, upright stance
- Soft Flex 3-D Molded Tongue
- Dual Lace Zones
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
Men's 4 - 9 : Women's 5 - 10
Men's 7 - 11 : Women's 8 - 12
Men's 10 - 14 : Women's 11 - 15