SONIC - Slayshin
All new for 2013 is the ski built for FUN on the water! We threw the tool box at this one with everything that we have learned, proven, and perfected over the forty eight years of Connelly Skis. The side-cut is wide in the tip and narrow in the tail. We added Hook grooves on each side of the tunnel, 6 V-shaped steps for a less drag on the water and the most forgiving flex pattern ever created. All of these features in one ski provide an extremely easy and fun new ski to carve up the lake and throw a big spray.
The most comfortable adjustable binding ever. A thick EVA heel rubber wraps around your foot with Achilles pads holding you down snug. A floating toe rubber stretches around a variety of feet sizes comfortably. A separate heel and wrap makes the fit proper without sacrificing support or comfort. A single lace system lets you custom fit the Nova for your desired firmness. The Nova combines unbeatable ease of use and performance.
- Construction: C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology), carbon/fiberglass composite,
Pre-preg Carbon Tech Top, closed cell polyurethane resin core, hand tuned Acrylam base
- Fin: Aluminum drop through fin with foil
- A thick EVA heel rubber wraps around your foot with achillies pads holding you down snug.
- Floating toe rubber stretches around a variety of foot sizes comfortably.
- Separate heel and wrap makes the fit proper without sacrificing support or comfort.
- Single lace system lets you custom fit the Nova for your desired firmness.
- Single Gorilla Grip.
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- S/M = Mens (5-11) | Womens (6-12)
- L/XL = Mens(9-14) | Womens (10-15)
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.