Carbon V - V is for Victory
Hands down the best 34 mph ski on the market. A super light density foam core is wrapped with 70% carbon to give the ski a light, fast feel on the water. The carbon provides stiffness that delivers unreal speed out of the turn. 6 V-shaped steps are molded into the hull for more efficient water flow. The steps create less wetted-surface area, which means a faster, freer ride on the water. A narrow tail lets the ski sit deep in the turn while a slightly wider tip provides surface area for a smooth non-critical turn. This ski is smooth and fast, easy and forgiving, exactly what tournament level 34 mph skiers are looking for. Change is not coming. Change is here.
New for 2012 the Talon is designed with proven features to ensure longevity, performance and fit. The boots are interchangeable left or right. The metal base plate is the only component that makes the Talon front or rear. This allows the design to be form fitted just like shoes. The heel and toe are lycra lined EVA enveloped in a separate wrap provides unbelievable support. Dual laces allow for some custom adjustment. The Talon comes with 2 sets of laces, both elastic and string so the skier can dial in the amount of hold that feels good. Complete and total comfort with no pressure points means complete and total control transferred to the ski.
TALON REAR TOE PLATE
New for 2012 this rear toe plate features a big thick foot pad for extreme comfort. The adjustable toe and lace adjust over the toe is simple and easy to fit and operate. This is the perfect blend of freedom, comfort and support for high end skiers.
- Construction: C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology), carbon/fiberglass composite, Profile Tech Top, closed cell polyurethane resin core, hand tuned Acrylam base
- Binding Option: Binding Option: Stealth, Talon plates, Sidewinder plates, Blank with Fin
- Sizes: 65”/165cm, 67”/170cm, 69"/175cm
- Fin: Viper Fin System with aluminum foil
- Interchangeable left/right boots
- Metal base plate
- Form-fitting fit for great support and comfort
- Lycra-lined heel and toe
- Dual laces for custom adjustment
- Two sets of laces (elastic and string)
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
65 in. = 100 - 160 lbs.
- 67 in. = 140 - 200 lbs.
69 in. = 170 - 240 lbs.
S = Mens 6-8 | Womens 7-9
- M = Mens 8-10 | Womens 9-11
L = Mens 10-12 | Womens 11-13
- XL = Mens 11-13 | Womens 12-14
- XXL = Mens 13-15 | Womens 14-16
- Boots are left / right foot specific
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.