The CWB Sapphire has
adjustable fins that let you change how loose the board feels on the water. The
Sapphire is loose, quick and lands pillowy soft. Grab a Sapphire and soon you
can shred like Nicola Butler. Designed with adjustability for the changing demands of the lady
The CWB Ember binding is the
perfect fit for the female rider looking to advance. The Ember is a light,
strong, and supportive boot that will help make progression easier. It has a
cush liner with shock pads. The deep heel pockets have built-in Achilles pads.
The dual lace design allows for custom fitting around the top of the foot and
heel. The Ember also features a flexible design for poking and the gorilla
- Four fin design which is adjustable forward and back
- Large center spine for soft landings
- Double wing tail design sits deeper in the water
- 2 board sizes to choose from
- Subtle 3-stage rocker
- Packaged with the Ember boot
- Designed for: Advanced
134 cm. / 140 cm.
7.7 lbs. / 7.9 lbs.
- CENTER WIDTH
- Tip/Tail Width
- ROCKER SHAPE
- ROCKER SIZE
2.8 in. / 2.95 in.
- Light and strong Infinity plate
- Impact strap integrated to laces
- Cush liner with shock pads
- Dual lace design
- Deep hell pocket with built-in Achilles
- Flexible design for poking
- Gorilla grip
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- 134 cm: 80 - 150 lbs.
140 cm: 120 - 200 lbs.
S: Womens 4-7 | Mens 3-6
M: Womens 7-10 | Mens 6-9
L: Womens 10-13 | Mens 9-12
Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping –
Saturday Delivery – Call for
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for
This product can be returned within
30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are
available for refund or product exchange.