The Dowdy, designed and shaped by pro rider Mike Dowdy, is the quickest "edge to edge" board in the CWB line. The Carbon X pattern under the feet allows for more energy up the wake. The center spine provides soft landings. The Dowdy has stepped molded fins with a removable .6" aluminum center fin and a subtle 3-stage rocker. An excellent board for the advanced and expert rider, the Dowdy will not disappoint.
BoardCo Team Rider Josh Twelker is a style freak. Watch him ride and tell us otherwise. We dare you. To help him get his board where others can't take it he designed a pro boot that is lighter than any boot in our line and has key flex points for ultimate pokability.
136 cm./142 cm
- ROCKER SHAPE
- ROCKER SIZE
- Infinity plate for lightest strongest foundation
- Impact strap integrated to lace
- Cush liner with shock pads
- Deep heel pocket with built in achillies pads
- Mesh panel construction for weight reduction
- Dual lace design
- Flexible design for poking
- Gorilla grip
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- 136cm - 110 - 180 lbs.
- 142cm - 140 - 240 lbs.
- S: Mens 8-9 | Womens 9-10
- M: Mens 9-10 | Womens 10-11
- L: Mens 10-11 | Womens 11-12
- XL: Mens 11-12 | Womens 12-13
Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping –
Saturday Delivery – Call for
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for
This product can be returned within
30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are
available for refund or product exchange.