Though it holds its own off the wake, the Jive is designed for the cable park fiend. The CWB Jive combines all the things you look for in a cable board; flexy at the tips, solid through the center and just the right amount of grip to hold an edge. The bottom features are designed to help you track and launch on air tricks, without getting hung up on rails. If you are serious about park riding, the CWB Jive is right up your alley.
New for 2013! Cable designed board, thin and poppy.
• Thin at tip and tail for flexy park riding
• Beefy in the middle for landing big cable corner catapults
• Triax layup for strength
• Flex pattern works on wake and rails
• Thin, shallow four molded fins
• 8-up inserts
• Two bolt on fiberglass fins
• Continuous rocker
7.2 lbs. / 7.6 lbs.
TIP / TAIL WIDTH
2.65 in. / 2.76 in.
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
137cm: 110 - 190 lbs.
143cm: 140 - 250 lbs.