The Watson Handle features the Pro End Cap, reducing weight and allowing the handle to maintain it's shape through just about anything and a superior suede grip that is tacky, durable and super cushy on your hands. The Watson handle also features LF's exclusive adjustable T Grip secondary handle that can adjust to any length or be removed entirely.
The Flight lines 16 PU coated Dyneema strand braided jacket provides a
flexible, durable and smooth gliding surface. The Flight line internal
structure features 100% low stretch Dyneema fibers wrapped around a
floating neoprene core. Strong and smooth, the low stretch Liquid Force
Flight line will launch you!
The Watson Handle features:
- Pro End Cap: Injection molded nylon plastic end with no splice connection
- Lash Guard: Molded inner part to keep your hand from handle lash
- Dyneema Flatline: Lightweight, no coating leader line, no stretch
- 30mm Grip Diameter: Round grip with EVA backed Ultra-Suede grip material
- T6-6061 Aluminum Bar: No flex, no bend, lightweight bar extrusion
- Pro "Y” Connect: No splice, a secure connection leader with molded logo
- Adjustable T-wrap: Liquid Force's unique adjustable and removable secondary T Grip.
Flight Line Features:
- Unique Construction: Full length Dyneema fiber 85’ with no beaks, no cuts, no splices
- 4mm Flat Line Dyneema Rope: No stretch, no recoil, the best of rope
- 85 Feet Total Line Length: Longer line, for the needs of today’s riders
- Mainline Sections: 65’-10’-5’-2.5’-2.5’
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
- 90 Feet Total Line Length
- 30mm Grip Diameter Handle
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $12
Overnight Shipping – $25
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.