Straight Line is honored to welcome Andy Mapple to the team for 2010.
The Mapple Total Control series
was created from hours of conversations about how to better
build equipment for the high performance
tournament skier. With durability and functionality being
given the absolute top priority.
- Andy’s design is all about trimming weight and drag, so
no tubing, no floats, nothing more than what you
need to run the course.
- A complete redesign of our aluminum core and rubber grip
molds have yielded a stronger and longer
- The B3 bushing has smooth edges where the rope attaches,
preventing premature wear points like the
standard grommets seen on other "high end” handles.
- Tied with Andy’s signature Red with Black Straight Line
- 1.092” diameter, 13” length
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review