The day water skiers found the magic combination of carbon fiber and PVC foam core slalom skis, the water ski world changed. If you were not skiing on one of these skis you were at a significant disadvantage. More importantly you were missing out on the most amazing feeling of effortless acceleration. For years skiers were forced to purchase high end , traditional width, tournament slalom skis, designed to make six turns at the shortest line lengths, in order to feel the rush and exhilaration only the world's finest ski materials had to offer. The truth the majority of these skiers were not tournament level slalom course skiers and really needed a completely different ski for their typical cross-over ski environments. These skiers would make performance and efficiency sacrifices in order to feel the magic of carbon and PVC foam. That is until now. The Superlite Collection of cross-over skis are constructed with the same proprietary combination of carbon fiber and PVC foam core technology found on the Syndicate skis, but built in cross-over specific shapes designed for the ultimate in performance and efficiency.
- Superlite Construction: a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and superlite core technology
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Acceleration Flex: automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration
- Low Taper Shape for the most efficient support through the finish of the turn
- 5-Stage Rocker for maximum speed, angle and stability
- Syndicate Black Adjustable Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.