FREERIDE WATER SKI
The Freeride is all about Clean Edge technology allowing skiers to ski behind any boat at any speed. Clean Edge is a bevel-less ski that has edges that are rolled in like a wakeboard. The combination of these two design features allow the water to cleanly release directly off the bottom of the ski, as opposed to the traditional ski design in which water wraps around the bevel of the ski, up the sidewall and releases of the upper edge of the ski. Clean Edge reduces the drag of the ski by 50%. Clean Edge technology is a step into the modern age of ski design and the lack of physical effort required to ride these skis will forever change a skier's perception of what is possible. Welcome back to skiing
- Speed Skin Laminar Textured bottom for less drag
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis.
- Allows for comfortable skiing at wakeboard boat speeds
- Carve Rails for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
- Carve Flex for active rocker carving
- Hybrid Sidewall design – speed where you want it and support where you need it.
- Shark Fin – surf inspired design for clean cuts and unmatched hold in chop
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
65 in. = 80 - 130 lbs.
67 in. = 130 - 190 lbs.
69 in. = 190 - 250 lbs.
71 in. = 230 - 300 lbs.
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.