Jamie Beauchesne is an amazing skier. Anybody who averages 3.5 at 41’
off gets that undisputed title. One of the best in the world needs a
product that matches his ability level. Introducing the Prophecy. Thanks
to the mind of Jamie who truly understands ski shaping, technology and
how the two interact. The Prophecy is a precise blend of 12 cuts of
carbon and glass squeezed together for 670 seconds at 90 psi in a 175
degree mold with a 35 once shot of resin saturated into each layer. This
produces a resin content by weight percentage that we know works and
will stand the test of time. Ninety percent carbon gives us a ski that
is an ounce or two heavier but won’t break. That’s why we guarantee it
with a lifetime warranty. Every ski is then flex tested, rocker checked,
weighed and serial numbered to validate our high standards. The
consistency ski to ski is what others dream about. The result is a user
friendly and balanced ski with side to side constancy. The ski is fast
side to side, through the turn and has a tighter turning radius. The ski
finishes the turn smooth with angle. Most impressive is how the ski
increases angle all the way to the wake. Fast, smooth and predictable
with angle you have previously only dreamt about. New school or old
school, the Prophecy will allow you to ski the way you ski, only better.
C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology), carbon/fiberglass
composite, Carbon Tech Top, closed cell polyurethane resin core, hand
tuned Acrylam base.
Fin: Viper Fin System with Aluminum Foil
- A true 'race stock' ski. Ready to compete and podium straight out of the box.
- New molds were built for the Prophecy in each of its 4 sizes.
- Featuring improved bevels and a refined tunnel design.
- Utilizes our lightest density core which makes the ski .5lbs lighter than the F1.
- Faster side to side, through the turn and tighter radius than any prior Connelly.
- Creates angle all the way to the wake.
- Wake crossing solid and comfortable.
- Each step in the process is monitored to assure we adhere to the higher standards we set for the ski.
- We record the flex, rocker and weight of every Prophecy we produce.
- The log is kept at the factory referencing each ski in conjunction with the serial number of the ski.
- This process enables us to make sure each ski is within the specific standards we want per size.
- Designed with C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology) which integrates complex top shaping to the ski that improves strength, decreases weight, increases overall stiffness.
- Carbon/fiberglass composite, Profile Tech Top, closed cell polyurethane resin core, hand tuned Acrylam base.
- Viper Fin System w/ aluminum foil.
- New school or old school skiers are skiing their personal bests on the Prophecy.
Please be the first to review this product.
Write A Review
Prophecy Fin Specifications
The factory fin settings are 2.512" deep from the tail of the ski. A
caliper is the best way to check these measurements. Fin tuning
instructions, an Allen wrench and warranty information are included with
your ski. The binding placements for each size ski is listed below.
This is measured from the heel of the heel of the front binding to the
tail of the ski.
65" - 28.125"
66" - 28.625"
67" - 29.125"
68" - 29.625"
Shipping Rates for this Product:
3-Day Shipping – FREE
2-Day Shipping – $20
Overnight Shipping – $50
Saturday Delivery – Call for Info
International Shipping – N/A
Return Info for this Product:
This product can be returned within 30 days for any reason as long as it does not have excessive wear or damage.
Returns on this product are available for refund or product exchange.