You have no items in your shopping cart.
It is our bestselling speed control system because it is so versatile and easy to use! The GPS Star Gazer is designed for wakeboarding, surfing, course skiing and is even perfect for tubing. From 9 mph to 36 mph, let PerfectPass take the stress out of driving with amazing GPS accuracy. Ideal for most ski, wakeboard, stern drive and select Yamaha jet boats. Each system comes complete to fit your boat/engine and includes a full size in-dash display gauge.
The world’s most popular Wake & Surf Speed Control System is now even better. The Wake Edition S now features a new, simple GPS based Slalom Mode that is perfect for skiing in open water and for slalom course enthusiasts (It will even do GPS based timing).
World class watersports performance is yours with the StarGazer Speed Control System. PefectPass systems are ideally suited for virtually all ski/wakeboard boats and most late model stern drive boats using Mercruiser or Volvo engines. It’s a fact that driving a large boat at an extremely consistent speed is challenging for the best of us... not to mention downright stressful for many. With PerfectPass, you simply pre set the speed, throttle up and when the desired speed is reached PerfectPass takes over automatically. It’s that simple! While the skier or rider behind enjoys a smooth steady speed and consistent wake shape, the driver can relax and watch the lake ahead. Even lake cruising is more pleasant and fuel efficiency can be enhanced while running in rpm mode. PerfectPass has changed the way thousands of families enjoy their time on the water. The right speed, the right pull and driving made simple is what we are all about.
- Superior speed based control characteristics
- Improved performance in turns
- No calibration ever required
- Digital speedometer accuracy to 1/10 mph at all speeds
- Ideal for wakesurf speeds
- No opportunity for paddle wheel damage on trailers or lifts
- Three operating modes (Speed based wakeboard, RPM and GPS Slalom)
- All digital speed measurement via the High Speed GPS Receiver
- On screen Speedometer & Tachometer
- Ideal for surf speeds
- Adjustable pull characteristics
- Patented fail safe design
- Displays to match most boats
Digital / DBW (Drive by Wire) boats include 2005 - 2008 Mastercrafts, 2006 - 2007 Nautiques, 2006 - 2008 Malibus in addition to others.
Mechanical throttle boats are boats that have a throttle cable.
What Size Display do I Need ?
Marine Speedometers/Tachometers are manufactured in only two industry sizes. They are commonly referred to as either 3.5 inch (Often referred to as 4 inch) or the very large 5 inch which are common on newer ski boats such as Malibu and Nautiques.
If you measure across the front of your existing speedometer or tachometer you will find the following:
* If it measures about 3.5 - 3.75 inches then you will require a 3.5 inch PerfectPass Display
* If it measures about 4.5 - 4.75 inches then you will require a 5 inch PerfectPass Display
This product is custom designed for each order. It can be returned, however additional shipping / processing fees may apply.
If you have questions before ordering the product contact our customer service department and they will help you make sure you are getting exactly what you need.
For full details visit our returns page.