You have no items in your shopping cart.
FREERIDE DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
Clean Edge Technology is the backbone of each and every HO Freeride ski. This revolutionary ski technology allows skiers to ski behind any boat, at any speed, in any water condition. The beveled edge of a traditional water ski allows water to wrap around the bottom of the ski and up the sidewall where it finally releases off the ski's top edge. Clean Edge Technology is bevel-less and the sidewalls are rotated inward like a wakeboard edge. The combination of these two design features causes water to release cleanly off the bottom surface of the Freeride resulting in a 50% less drag than conventional skis.
By having 50% less drag than a conventional ski, skiers are now able to slow the boat down to wakeboard speeds and enjoy skiing without sinking and having to deal with excessive spray and drag. This opens the possibility of skiing behind all types of boats; inboards, outboards, I/O's, personal water craft and even cable parks. In addition, this effortless skiing at reduced speeds allows skiers to easily negotiate any reasonable type of water condition. This reopens the door to bodies of water once forgotten for water skiing and allows skiers to ride together in harmony with our wake brethren once again. Live free and ski!
|Display Name||HO Freeride Water Ski 2015|
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis. Allows for comfortable skiing at wakeboard boat speeds
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Carve Rails for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
- Carve Flex for active rocker carving
- Shark Fin: surf inspired design for clean cuts and unmatched hold in chop
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Direct Connect System
- TruFit Last: For amazing out-of-the-box fit, with no hot spots
- Marshmallow Foam: For the softest, most comfortable fit imaginable
- Power Bungee Laces: Rubber boot feel with unmatched support
- Power Hook Closure: Improved upper cuff closure for enhanced performance
- Power Lace Management: Simple, aft mounted lace post eliminates loose laces
- 65 in. = 80 - 130 lbs.
- 67 in. = 130 - 190 lbs.
- 69 in. = 190 - 250 lbs.
- 71 in. = 230 - 300 lbs.
- Men's 4 - 8 : Women's 5 - 9
- Men's 7 - 11 : Women's 8 - 12
- Men's 10 - 15 : Women's 11 - 15
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new conditon with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.